Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update Nov. 10

So I know I told you guys I would put up new posts in October, but I didn’t really do anything for Halloween so I had no reason to dress up. I have a mermaid make-up idea I might put up in a while if you want to see it. I know I blame my lack of posting on being busy, which is true, but in all honesty I just have been lacking all motivation to get anything done lately.

Anyway, to get to my point of posting I have good news. For my mom’s Christmas present my dad got her an iPad2 and wireless internet for our house. The internet thing would not be a big deal for most people, but seeing as I have spent the past 5ish years of my life living without home internet this is a gift for the whole family.  Needless to say I am thrilled!

I have been cast for the play I mentioned in my last post. The character I will be playing is Connie Carlson, the dumb maid. I am really excited; this is the first time I have ever been cast as a lead role. We are performing on December 2nd which doesn’t leave long for me to learn all my lines and blocking (that I should be done with already).

For my next post what do you want to see? Do you want the mermaid make-up tutorial, peacock feather earring DIY, maybe a photo shoot? If you guys have any idea please let me know (the more ideas I get the more posts I will make). 

No comments:

Post a Comment